Emergency Loan - Max. up to Rs. 25,000/-
- 15% p.a. (1.25% p.m.) Reducing Balance
- Must be a Member of the society.
- Share Money and Compulsory Deposit (CD) shall be min. Rs. 5000/- each deposited into the account of the member.
- 1 Guarantor (Guarantor shall be the existing member of the society and should not be a defaulter)
- Photo Id Proof (Any like Voter ID Card, Aadhar Card, Pan Card etc.)
- Address Proof (Water/Electricity bill, Compulsory)
- Rent Agreement (In case of Tenant and Electricity/Water Bill of the Landlord)
- 1 Latest Passport Size Photo.
- 1 A / c Payee Cheque (CTS Cheque)
LOAN TENURE & CHARGES
- Loan Tenure will be max. of 12 months (1 year)
- Non-payment of the instalment on Due date will incur 3% penalty interest extra to the member.
- Loan processing charges shall be applicable.